Elected June 2018
|Child Welfare Officer||Stuart Blagbrough|
|Membership Secretary||Joanne Greenwood|
|Football Development Manager||John King|
|Coach Development Officer||Nick Walker|
|Equipment Officer||John Greenwood|
|Press & Publicity||Nigel Whitworth|
|Charter Standard Officer||Mark Keasey|
Committee Meeting: Every month at Greetland Social Club
Greetland Managers: Every other month at Greetland Social Club
Club Presentation Day: June 8th 2019
Club AGM: June
Huddersfield League: 1st Tuesday of every other month
To view our Codes of Conduct, Child Protection Policy, Club Disciplinary Procedure as PDF documents please use links below:
|Young Players Code of Conduct|
|Adult Players Code of Conduct|
|Parents/Spectators Code of Conduct|
|Coaches/Managers Code of Conduct|
|Match Officials Code of Conduct|
|Child Protection Policy|
|Club Disciplinary Procedure|
- Head the committee in making decisions to benefit the whole club
- Attend the monthly committee meetings
- Attend the presentation nights where possible
- To be available to give managers advice
- Liase with open age team
- Ensure all administrative duties that enable to the club to function effectively are carried out efficiently.
- Provide the main point of contact for people outside the club.
- Prepare agendas for committee meetings and the A.G.M.
- Attend the monthly committee meetings.
- Arrange for the club to be representated at the monthly League meetings.
- Ensure all pitches are booked with the council before season starts.
- Ensure all teams are entered into the correct leagues and on time.
- Assist the Treasurer.
- Collect Club Registration Forms and Subs
- Ensure teams are up to date with Subs and chase late/non payees
- Maintain Player Registration List
- Attend the monthly committee meetings
- Liase with the Membership Secretary to bank subs collected
- Keeping up to date records of all financial transactions
- Ensuring that all cash and cheques are promptly deposited in the bank or building society
- Reporting to the committee on the financial position
- Preparing a year end statement of accounts to present to the Auditors
- Arranging for the statement of accounts to be audited
- Presenting an end of year financial report to the AGM
- Financial planning including producing an annual budget and monitoring it throughout the year.
Child Welfare Officer
- Act as a point of contact in all issues relating to the welfare of young people.
- Ensure codes of conduct are well publicised and adhered to.
- Ensure all parents are aware of the club policy on Child Protection and the correct protocols for voicing concerns.
- Be aware of local Social Services and FA Child Welfare Committee contacts.
- Ensure Managers/Assistants/Coaches/Committee Members and Parent helpers are issued with CRB Cards.
Football Development Manager
- Oversee recruitment drives for managers and players
- Ensure club retains current F.A. status and continues progression to higher standard
- Ensure all managers/assistants/coaches etc. attain mimimum level coaching qualifications, child protection cards and first aid certificates.
- Keep database to ensure qualifications are still valid.
- Develop links to open age teams and schools.
Coach Development Officer
- Run pre-season refresher course for managers and assistants.
- Ensure new managers are correctly and efficiently inducted into the club.
- Ensure all relevant club members are aware of training opportunities.
- Advise Managers on aspects of coaching and be on hand to help out where required
- Oversee fundraising activities for the club.
- The Fundraising Officer will act as the ‘focal point’ for the club’s fundraising efforts.
- Co-ordinate social and fund-raising events throughout the year with the assistance of the committee.
- Oversee recruitment of social representatives.
- Long standing Officer with experience
- On hand to help out where required
- First point of contact to order new team equipment
- Responsible for running the online Club shop
- Can help with any kit matters
Press & Publicity Officer
- Runs the Club Website
- Looks after Club e-mail account
- Sends reports into local papers
Charter Standard Officer
- Keeps a check on the Clubs Charter Standard status
- Makes sure all the coaches are upto date on their DBS checks
- Makes sure all the coaches are upto date on their qualifications